We are based at:
Global Institute for Water Security
University of Saskatchewan
National Hydrology Research Centre
11 Innovation Boulevard
Saskatoon, SK S7N 3H5 Canada
Hotels close to campus
- StayBridge Suites - University
- Delta Bessborough
- Sheraton Cavalier
- Park Town Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn
University Residence/Single Accomodation
Bed and Breakfasts
- Ninth Street Bed and Breakfast – email: email@example.com
- Prairieland Bed and Breakfast
- Calderhouse Inn
Longer term rentals
- Kijiji – (an advertising website for a room/house/apartment to rent or buy)
- Homestay families – (an advertising website for host families, typically targeted at international students).
- Rental listing services – Rent Saskatchewan, Quint, Boardwalk http://www.bwalk.com/ or Elite.
For questions about renting in Saskatoon
Saskatoon has warm summers and very cold winters, but tends to be dry and sunny.
See this website for an idea of temperatures and rainfall.