- B.Sc. (Honors), Environmental Science (freshwater ecology), Kathmandu University, Nepal.
- Previous work in climate change adaptation, freshwater diversity mapping, and community development areas in Nepal.
Anuja Thapa is interested in understanding the learning process involved in decision-making and what role does evidence (E.g. scientific models, stories, photos, etc) play in learning.
- Human dimensions of water security
- Bridging knowledge systems in decision-making in water governance
- Knowledge mobilization
- Participatory modeling and social learning