- Indigenous Water Knowledge
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Applications in Water Management
- Capacity Building and Public Awareness in Water Management
- Collaborative Modelling in Water Management
- Water Governess and Policies
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Hamidreza is a researcher, technologist and academician who specializes on Environmental- Water related issues and Sustainable Development (SDG) implementation in social-water related areas. Hamidreza received his PhD in environmental engineering from University of Malaya in Malaysia on the area of sustainable water and wastewater management in developing countries.