- Indigenous Water Knowledge
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Applications in Water Management
- Capacity Building and Public Awareness in Water Management
- Collaborative Modelling in Water Management
- Water Governess and Policies
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Hamidreza is a researcher, technologist and academician who specializes on Environmental- Water related issues and Sustainable Development (SDG) implementation in social-water related areas. Hamidreza received his PhD in environmental engineering from University of Malaya in Malaysia on the area of sustainable water and wastewater management in developing countries.
Hamidreza has joined the U of S and the Global Institute for Water Security in 2019 as a post-doctoral research fellow to contribute to the studies with regards to water management modeling in Indigenous communities.