- Disintegrating Rockies glacier sends strong message on climate, The Globe & Mail, John Pomeroy
- Scientists meet to discuss water resources in cold, alpine regions, The Calgary Herald, John Pomeroy
- U of S and Redberry Lake to host sustainability event, SENS Media Release
- Japanese researchers study Sask. sustainability project, The Star Phoenix
- Event celebrates Redberry Lake Biosphere Reserve, Saskatoon Homepage
- Congratulations to the following GIWS members honoured at the U of S Convocation Awards ceremony.
- Maureen Reed, Distinguished Graduate Supervisor Award
- Jeffrey McDonnell, J.W. George Ivany Award Internationalization Award
- Protecting the health of Alberta's Bow River, The Globe & Mail, John Pomeroy
- Why can't we get clean water to First Nation reserves?, Maclean's, interview with Lalita Bharadwaj
- Honour treaty rights, counter climate change, Edmonton Journal, Op-Ed by Chrystal Mantyka-Pringle and Clint Westman
- U of S student contributes to global plant transpiration research, Jaivime Evaristo, The Sheaf
- New Master's Program in Water Security, Andrew Ireson, Saskatoon Homepage
- Howard Wheater and Patricia Gober, Water security and the science agenda, Special Section, 50th Anniversary of Water Resources Research Journal
- Main, A. R., Michel, N.L., Cavallaro, M.C., Headley, J.V., Peru, K.M., and Morrissey, C.A. (2016) Snowmelt transport of neonicotinoid insecticides to Canadian Prairie wetlands. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, 215, 76-84.
- Kim, T.Y., North, R.L., Guildford, S.J., Dillon, P., Smith, R.E.H. 2015.
Phytoplankton productivity and size composition in Lake Simcoe: The nearshore shunt and the importance of autumnal production. Journal of Great Lakes Research. doi: 10.1016/j.jglr.2015.09.011.
- CCRN Modelling Workshop Report