- Conducting hydrological models using MESH, model streamflow and water level for hydrological basins in Canada and other countries
- Wastewater treatment design, feasibility and modelling, using conventional and non-conventional technologies
- Ph.D., Environmental Engineering, University of Waterloo
- M.Sc., Environmental Engineering, Monterrey Tech
- B.Eng., Biochemical Engineering, Universidad Autonoma de Aguascalientes
- P.Eng, Saskatchewan and Alberta
- Member, Canadian Institute of Mining, International Water Association, and the American Water Works Association
Rodriguez-Prado A. (2015) Effect of Low Intensity Magnetic Fields on Constructed Wetland Mesoosms treating Chromium Wasterwater. CIM Journal 6(1), 59-65. http://dx.doi.org/10.15834/cimj.2015.2
Rodriguez-Prado A., Ripley L., and Garcia-Orozco J. (2014) Settling of Food-Processing Anaerobic Sludge. Water Quality Research Journal of Canada. 49(4), 319-327. doi:10.2166/wqrj.2014.003.
Rodriguez-Prado A., Legge R., Lennox W., and Kuschk P. (2014) Kinetis of Hexavalent Chronium Reduction in Constructed Wetland Mesocosms. CIM Journal, 5(4), 279-286.
Rodriguez-Prado A., Lennox W., and Legge R. (2014) Hydraulics of Hexavalent Chronium Reduction in Constructed Wetland Mesocosms. CIM Journal, 5(2), 127-134.