- U of S offers new master's in water security, U of S media release
- SWEEP Whiteboard Animation video: This video is a compilation of personal perspectives held by Elders and local people about the changes they witnessed in the Slave River and Delta across their lifetimes.
- Jeffrey McDonnell elected to the Royal Society of Canada, This year's new Fellows will be inducted to the academies of the RSC during the Induction and Awards Ceremonyon Friday, November 27, 2015 at Fairmont Empress in Victoria, BC.
- Study overturns knowledge about plant hydrological cycles, Lab Product News, Jaivime Evaristo and Jeff McDonnell
- Nature publishes U of S research paper, The Star Phoenix, Jaivime Evaristo and Jeffrey McDonnell
- U of S study lends new insight into the water cycle, U of S media release, Jaivime Evaristo and Jeffrey McDonnell
- A new plan needed for cattle grazing, The Star Phoenix, Letter to the Editor, Crystal Mantyka-Pringle
- Building a more water-savvy, disaster-ready city, page 6, Saskatoon Express, Graham Strickert and Bob Patrick
- 2014 Patterson Distinguished Service Medal has been awarded to Dr. Ronald E. Stewart by the Meteorological Service of Canada, University of Manitoba, CCRN colleague
- Anson R. Main, Nicole L. Michel, John V. Headley, Kerry M. Peru, and Christy A. Morrissey. Ecological and Landscape Drivers of Neonicotinoid Insecticide Detections and Concentrations in Canada’s Prairie Wetlands
Environmental Science & Technology201549 (14), 8367-8376
- Alasdair Morrison, Lori Bradford and Lalita Bharadwaj. Quantifiable progress of the First Nations Water management Strategy, 2001 - 2013: Ready for regulation? Canadian Water Resources Journal. 2015 DOI: 10.1080/07011784.2015.1080124
- Evaristo, J., Jasechko, S., and McDonnell, J.J. (In Press) "Global separation of plant transpiration from groundwater and streamflow". Nature. DOI: 10.1038/nature14983
- Debeer, C. et al. Recent climatic, cryospheric, and hydrological changes over the interior of western Canada: a synthesis and review. Hydrology and Earth Systems Sciences