- Located 70 km north of Saskatoon, SK.
- First instrumented in 2014 in support of a research project on the interactions of stubble management and snowmelt processes.
- Observations include short and longwave radiation, air temperature, humidity, wind, snow depth and all season precipitation.
- Land use in the area is predominantly annual cropping of oilseeds, cereals and pulses.
- The site is especially valuable to study crop-water-climate responses to heavier soils with reduced moisture stress.
- Realtime Data Telemetry can be found here under SK Agricultural Sites
Photo taken using DJI Mavic2 Pro Hassleblad camera (piloted by Phillip Harder)